Image Offset in Frame

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:22:28 EST 2017

Hi Jacque,

> In the Position pane, at least in LC 9.

Which one? Do you set clipstorect property using the
checkbox labeled "Resize when setting rect property"?

> I've wondered why we need clipsToRect when we have boundingRect.
> The only difference I can see is that boundingRect works with a
> non-locked group. If the group's lockLoc is true,
> I don't see any difference.

clipsToRect works without locking the group position too.

Groups with it's boundingRect property set always have the size
specified in this property. If a script changes the group width (or height)
and you leave the card, then return to this same card, this group with the
boundingRect property will recover their size specified in that property.

This does not happen with locked groups or group that have their
clipsToRect property set.

Al