Funny pricing policy

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Fri May 26 07:56:12 EDT 2017

It is exactly as funny as I said, no confusion:

If you purchased the ticket before the first discount, didn't buy a T-shirt for 100%, and took the survey after that all, you get no discount.
But you get an extra email that you get a free T-shirt if you sign up (now) for the conference. What a logic!

I booked very early but I'm no longer interested in the conference, to watch speakers in T-shirts after such a pricing policy. No thank you.

Richmond, I'll donate you my ticket, for free. No fun. Write to support, you should get also a free T-shirt now. Because 'your ticket' now answered the survey twice...

Hermann.