English Like?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Thu May 25 06:13:14 EDT 2017

Hi

You might want to watch this 1 hour ish video by Bret Victor as you are
compiling.
I've seen a good few of his talks over the years and read a lot of his
stuff.

If you think it's too long just got to either 2:30 or 10:30 (that one is
mind blowing) but I'd suggest you listen to the whole lecture.
This is the Ultimate IDE but his ideas about programming also cover what
Mark W.  was saying about not being able to remember the order of
parameters. That was in a different talk or on his website - i'll try and
dig it out.

Comments?

Regards Lagi

On 25 May 2017 at 09:10, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <