English Like?

dunbarx dunbarx at aol.com
Wed May 24 09:45:25 EDT 2017

There is a far more important issue here. New learners are far more likely to
be coaxed into continuing to spend the time and effort, and to put away
their fears, if they see and use "put x into y". It is why we have stacks
and cards, and in the olden days, rolodexes. The original HC team did all
that on purpose.

Remember "for the rest of us"?

Experienced users are being academic and pedantic to raise this issue as if
it were something important. We need new users, not old ones.

No offense, please.

Craig Newman