sysError List?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue May 9 15:40:23 EDT 2017

Rick Harrison wrote:

 > Does anyone know where I can a sysError list
 > so I can figure out what the numbers mean?

The value returned from sysError is the OS error ID, which will vary
from OS to OS and is subject to change.

I usually do a search at Google for something like:

   Windows OS error 20

I looked up yours and it seems to be either "invalid path" or "device
not found", depending on the OS and version.  They may be related, where
perhaps "device" refers to storage device.

What are the source and dest paths you were using with your rename command?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems