Unable to set breakpoint

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 9 09:25:59 EDT 2017

"LC now freezes with the logo window displayed and a small blank stack at
the top left of the monitor" I reported this behavior in bug 19344 on
Windows if you delete all your prefs. I found that if you stop the process
and re-launch, LC will open. This happens every time I delete/rename all the
pref files. Also after you delete/rename the v8 prefs if you still have
v6/v7 prefs they are brought forward to v8. You can't save the location of
the master IDE bar in v8. I found that if I set it in v6 and delete the v8
prefs the that position if brought forward to v8.

Back to bug 19344... Panos thinks that it might be one of my plugins(I have
many). I need to follow up on the QC report and see if it's one of my
plugins. I've just been busy... I will try to get to it this week.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net