develop a hybrid app

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:54:39 EDT 2017

Any Livecode freelancers we can hire to build a hybrid app?

We've got a simple web app but most of the functions it needs require
direct access to the phone.

lilspace.me

The idea is for event organizers to incentivize and organize attendees to
"focus" on the event by putting their phone away and not looking at it for
a while. We've had about 100 people use the web app to track their time
focusing. Sooner or later we'll need things like auto-reply, screen
dimming, activity tracking, silent mode, etc so we might as well get
started on that now.