Extra Title Bar in All Stacks

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 25 22:00:35 EDT 2017

confirmed.

Create new stack (leave it untitled)

… I am getting a second "tab bar"  under the *real* title bar of the new stack

Create second new stack

Hmmm,  yes, fascinating, I can drag the title bar slowly onto the first stack and let go

Now I have
                       Untitled 2           		# top of window

untitled 1 *      |     Untitled 2 *   	# two tabs

-- Nothing in the view menu relatedt to tabs.
-- turn off resizeable in untitled 2 and the stack "jumps" out to a new window.

OK, none of my stacks in this project need to be resizeable I can live with it, but
a) why would it appear suddently and
b) why doesn't it go away after delete settings?

Is there another place where the engine is writing prefs or settings that we don't know about?  It wasn't happening yesterday, in stacks that *were* resizeable. Something I did today triggered this new behavior.

BR