Libraries To Contribute

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 11:32:39 EDT 2017

On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 5:06 PM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> thanks, I was hoping it would be complete so I could just copy/paste it...

I don't do windows :)

You certainly need someone who knows the incantation for windows.

I suspect that iOS and Android can be part of the default, as I assume that
anyone implementing a unix environment would include something so
fundamentally basic,  but I don't know . . .

Or you could have

case windows

answer "If you had bought a real computer, I could have done this for you!"

break

:)

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.