Call a function on another card

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:54:37 EST 2017

Will this work for you?
dispatch function "myFunction" to card "myCard"

put the result into tResult

Parameters can also be passed using the "with" extension. Unlike the
"call", "send" and "value" handlers, the parameters are sent directly to
the target handler, rather than being extracted from the string used to
call the handler. This negates the need to surround our parameters in
quotes and also allows us to pass arrays

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Peter Bogdanoff via use-livecode <