Configuring a Sublime Text project to notify LiveCode IDE about updates to script only stacks

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Feb 21 13:15:35 EST 2017

You're welcome Bob.

The "server" is running locally. It is a stack in the LiveCode IDE
listening for requests from Sublime Text (of any other editor I suppose).
The stack is included in the Levure framework source files. Some
enterprising soul could create a plugin for LiveCode that performs the same
function more generally.

--
Trevor DeVore

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 9:53 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <