fontNames

Phil Davis revdev at pdslabs.net
Fri Feb 3 21:59:16 EST 2017

Hi Craig,

Maybe those new 'fonts' debuted in LC 7. I see what you're talking about
in LC 6.7.10, then in 8.0.2 I see the additional ones. I don't have LC 7
installed anywhere and don't want to take the time, and none of the
release notes for 6 / 7 / 8 mention it (that I can see), so... guess I'm
moving on. It isn't a showstopper for me, just a curiosity more than
anything.

Thanks -
Phil

On 2/3/17 6:31 PM, dunbarx via use-livecode wrote:
> I fear I am becoming more and more orphaned around here, languishing in v.6x.
>
> For what it is worth, the fontNames returns only a list of fonts, one per
> line, in my world. Is it a v.8 thing?
>
> Craig Newman
>

> --

Phil Davis