the defaultStack changes on resume

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 9 12:41:26 EDT 2017

BTW I worked around this by using my getParentStack() function. Here it is:

function getParentCard pObjectID
   put offset("card id", pObjectID) into tStartChar
   put char tStartChar to -1 of pObjectID into tCardID
   return tCardID
end getParentCard

function getParentStack pObjectID
    put wordOffset("stack", pObjectID) into tFirstWord
    put word tFirstWord to tFirstWord +1 of pObjectID into tParentStack
    return tParentStack
end getParentStack

NOTE: I only use single word stack names. This function will have to be reworked to account for multi-word stack names. Honestly though, if people would follow basic conventions about naming things, everything gets much simpler.

Bob S