BUG the target returns the wrong control in a scrolled datagrid

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Aug 9 16:08:04 EDT 2017

Hi all.

Remember if you will someone pointed out to me that I can get the target in a mouseEnter handler in a datagrid to determine the name of the control I was pointing at? Works great... so long as the datagrid has not scrolled! If you scroll you get a control for a completely different row!

Unless someone comes up with an explaination why it *should* work that way, I will submit a bug report.

Bob S