Points of Graphic Oval

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Wed Aug 2 17:24:48 EDT 2017

I have already done what you describe in a HTML5 standalone for displaying
progress along a Bezier curve, using LC Script only.
http://hh.on-rev.com/html5/hhProgressHTML5_2-8.0.2X.html

And it is done for all LC's SVG icons using the jquery-drawsvg plugin in
a browser widget (incl. optional affine transformations of the SVG icons).
http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/833/AutoDraw_SVGicon

What I meant is to have such a tricky translation of model elements
(arc, curve etc.) of an SVG path into an appropriate points-only path
in LCB? Perhaps one could use parts of LC-Ian's SVG work for that?