Hackintosh

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 2 11:56:49 EDT 2017

We have a great community, having earned a reputation for providing a
safe, friendly environment for learning LiveCode.

With that in mind, please remember that Apple's EULA for macOS requires
that it be run only on "Apple-branded computers".

Discussions of using VMs on Mac hosts is great, useful for testing our
apps on multiple OS versions.

But we probably don't want to have discussions of violating Apple's
copyright as part of this community's permanent public archive.

There are other venues where such discussion can take place.  Here in
this official LiveCode support venue, it may be better to follow the
guidelines used for the Forums, in which we avoid discussions which may
be construed as encouraging illegal activity.

Forum Guidelines
<http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18885>

--
  Richard Gaskin