Android & LC advice

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 10:21:48 EDT 2017

Hi

I have my program(s) running on Windows 7 embeded

10.1 inch and 8 inch windows 10 tablets (fusion 5  and linx)
10.1 inch android tablets from fusion 5
5 inch DOOGEE android phones for less than £50 although there are really
good ones upto 5.5 inch for less than £70
samsung 7" tab 4

Not a problem on any of them.

Just as a headsup the reason I have started using the 8 inch windows
tablets is that getting bluetooth or any printer working easily with
Android is a nightmare - unless you know different.
The way Ive done it is to have a windows 7 server and send the information
to an sql file that is polled on the server which then printed it on 6
different printers depending on the "printjob"

The latest application needs printing out of the office so until i setup a
raspberry pi as a server or test a wireless router i'm sticking with the
windows tablet as I have the drivers.

I'm looking to use a raspberry PI as the server but time is what In keep
running out of.

To save you some time , if they are internal just sign for developer use
and either send the apk via email or use an sd card to attach to the tablet.

While I'm at it has anybody printed directly to a Bluetooth printer from
android , specifically

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Koolertron-Portable-Bluetooth-Wireless-Supports/dp/
B00W6XPHFC/ref=br_lf_m_mspnvhmjg9hp3y2_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&s=officeproduct

(it generic - everybody puts their name on it)

Kindest Regards lagi

On 30 April 2017 at 09:49, David V Glasgow via use-livecode <