sims' spotty dog

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 30 04:50:52 EDT 2017

It looks to me like at least one of the original e-mails came from a
server in Vietnam while Sims server seems to be located in Texas and his
home is on an island. I'd say there is little Sims can do about it.

If his e-mail address were to be disabled, the spammers would simply
spoof someone else's address. A solution might be to apply Spamcop
filters, but many people, including those with OnRev accounts, are on
shared servers and will often get blocked by Spamcop and still be unable
to stop the spam.

Kind regards,

Mark Schonewille
http://economy-x-talk.com