Creating apps directly on mobile devices

jonathandlynch at gmail.com jonathandlynch at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 17:10:12 EDT 2017

This is just hypothetical, I have no need to do this. I also think that apple might consider a security violation, but I don't know.

Is there any reason why it would not be possible to create a stack for mobile who's sole purpose is to let you write scripts on the fly?

From there,  you could create all the objects you need. You would have to store the card separately, but that should not be too hard.

I understand RunRev does not want people to create a competitive development environment with LC, but a barebones stack that simply executes a script that you type into a field would not be competition.

Would there be any value any doing that? Like, as a way to share mini-apps among users that can be shared easily with each other.

Sent from my iPhone