Device rotation and browser widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Sep 8 12:42:58 EDT 2016

I tried to do that but I'm not getting any resizestack message at all. One
permutation did send the message but the browser still failed to resize
correctly so I changed the script and now I can't remember what I did when
the message was sent. I've been juggling things between orientationChanged,
resizestack, and a browser setup handler, and only one combination gave me
a resizestack message.

Too many variables.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com