Threading (plus random question)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 8 12:40:35 EDT 2016

J. Landman Gay wrote:

 > I have the same issue with ctrl/cmd 0 and 9 and being right handed.
 > I have been capturing control -tab for years in a frontscript. It
 > would be very convenient if LC adopted that.

Control-Tab is handy on a Mac, but the rest of the world has been using
it to switch applications for nearly two decades.

Personally I prefer SuperCard's Cmd-[ and Cmd-].  But like you say, easy
enough to make a plugin with a frontScript to have any combination you want.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems