How do I codesign an App?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Oct 26 15:43:36 EDT 2016

Sorry if I gave the impression that I wanted to exclude any deployment options from the Community version: rather, I wanted to make sure that they would work with all three - Indy is only “Commercial for the smaller enterprise” in that it allows encrypted stacks, isn’t that right? So yes, we need all three.

Graham