Script Error "to" on attempt to change rect/location of a group of 5 controls

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at
Sun May 15 03:49:24 EDT 2016

Set. Not



Oh duh! I think I need to get away from the code for a few days and go mill firewood for our camp out!


( from my mobile )

From: Dave Kilroy <dave at<mailto:dave at>>

Hi, instead of

put the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390


set the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390

"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
View this message

More information about the Use-livecode mailing list