Script Error "to" on attempt to change rect/location of a group of 5 controls

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Sun May 15 08:58:13 CEST 2016


Hi, instead of 

put the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390

try

set the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham 
--
View this message in context: http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/Script-Error-to-on-attempt-to-change-rect-location-of-a-group-of-5-controls-tp4704700p4704701.html
Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



More information about the use-livecode mailing list