Script Error "to" on attempt to change rect/location of a group of 5 controls

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun May 15 09:49:24 CEST 2016


Set. Not

Put

Right

Oh duh! I think I need to get away from the code for a few days and go mill firewood for our camp out!

Br

( from my mobile )

_____________________________
From: Dave Kilroy <dave at applicationinsight.com<mailto:dave at applicationinsight.com>>

Hi, instead of

put the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390

try

set the loc of widget "queue-content" to 315,390



-----
"The first 90% of the task takes 90% of the time, and the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time."
Peter M. Brigham
--
View this message


More information about the use-livecode mailing list