LC8 RevErrorDisplay Opens but no script info

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed May 11 22:14:04 EDT 2016

@ Dr. Hawkins

Interesting… I just discovered that what is causing the error is that I have copied some scripts to the stack script that expect to find a property set  in each card… but this is a new module and I don’t have the property set..

So

if the uOrientation of this card is “Landscape

…. Is throwing an error, because the card has no such property.

 but the error window is blank.

Perhaps relates to your thread on inconsistent handling of empty props?

BR