[ANN] New IRC channel for LiveCode Open Source users & contributors

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu May 12 11:25:57 EDT 2016

I'm bumping this thread.  Hey, y'all, you can have the the IRC client open
in a tab in your browser (just hit the link, above), and only check it when
you want.  More of us means maybe we get some more conversations going.
Yesterday and today, for example, Peter and I have been going back and
forth about some ideas for new blog posts.  A couple of people have jumped
in and asked questions about behaviors that they didn't understand, and
gotten answers right away, in a back-and-forth sort of way that you can't
get, quickly, from using the email forums.