revIgniter and LC8

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu May 5 03:32:10 EDT 2016

Thanks Monte. I had looked at the files listed immediately before and
after that part of the traceback - didn't think of going further down
the list ...

So looking in Input.lc, I found line 1114 has

     repeat for each item tSegment in tIPsegments then

which is clearly wrong - the stricter parser in LC8 complained (quite
rightly :-) even though earlier version were happy.

Many thanks
Alex.