Border color of graphic

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Mar 30 00:34:40 EDT 2016

Mark Wieder wrote:

 > On 03/29/2016 08:09 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
 >
 >> In either mode, you can hover over the label in the property
 >> inspector and the tooltip displays the alternate term.
 >
 > ...but only for property inspector items that actually have tooltips.
 > And Richard Gaskin has pointed out that if you need tooltips then the
 > UI isn't designed correctly.

In all fairness, I was referring to my own work, and IIRC I also
excluded complex productivity apps.

What other people do is up to them.

I almost never see tooltips in any app since it rarely occurs to me to
slow down what I'm doing to hover my mouse to find out whether or not
the designer has written a hidden description there.  I usually just
click it and see what happens.  If the action that happens is a
destructive one THEN it wasn't designed correctly. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems