Script Only Stack Architecture

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Mar 30 19:24:10 EDT 2016

"start using" puts all handlers in the stack into the message path as front
scripts which is why all your mouseUp messages are being caught.

If your script-only stack is a separate main stack from your application's
main stack, just open the script-only stack in the preOpenxxx handler of
your app's main stack.  I haven't used script-only stacks yet but I think
they could be included in your app as substacks rather than separate main
stacks, then you wouldn;t need to do anything special after opening your
app's main stack.