Design Challenge -- Round Corner mask on images

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Mar 27 22:12:14 EDT 2016

An oval is the same as a roundRect, just with larger radii.  The technique
doesn't "fail" as shown in the demo stack, so yes, you may indeed be
missing something.  Make sure you have the inks applied properly.

go url "http://tactilemedia.com/download/RoundCornerSample.livecode"

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/27/16, 6:52 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Sannyasin
Brahmanathaswami" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of