Selecting Object invokes inspector for "revFrontScriptLibrary"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sun Mar 27 18:55:52 EDT 2016

Frequently today.. .when I double click on a control in a stack, the inspector pops open with "revFrontScriptLibrary"

It seems to happen  in a sequence like this

1) create graphic

2) double click on graphic --> inspector opens

3) Click to choose colors --> click background color

4) color wheel opens

5) chose color and close color wheel

6) click again on the graphic

Inspector now changes to "revFrontScriptLibrary"  and not the currently selected graphic.

can anyone confirm? if so I will "bug it"

BR