Installing metacard on linux - cmd line or?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sun Mar 27 15:19:32 EDT 2016

MC runs fine on Windows 10, all versions that I use from v4.5  to v7 (except
the MC properties palette under v7 can sometimes cause problems). Can't help
you with Linux

Hugh Senior (Old Guard)
FLCo

> Oddly enough I've just got MetaCard 2.5 running on Xubuntu 15.10 64 bit!
>
> Mind you, having done that I'm packing it away and getting on with
> producing stuff for my school
> using LiveCode 7.1.
>
> Richmond.
>
> On 27.03.2016 02:21, Mark Talluto wrote:
> >> On Mar 26, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Richard Gaskin
> <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> If you're looking for older versions of the MetaCard engine, Mark
Talluto
> used to maintain an archive at his company's site, but I can't find the
URL for