Problems creating a field in LC8 DP16

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Mar 18 11:19:46 EDT 2016

Monte,
Tnx, but I've solved that one. What's screwing me up is that the formattedHeight and formattedWidth don't give the correct answers. I don't know if it's a bug or something that's changed with the updated field code. I can fix it by adding to the margins. I just hate to do a workaround that may need to be modified in the future.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org