Sample Stacks Stack in Livecode 8 - Gone ?

-hh hh at livecode.org
Fri Mar 18 10:24:12 EDT 2016

Salut Rolf and Peter,

I prefer also the "old" stack (of Elanor?), so I use on LC 8 the
following, what is at least 10 times faster than 'livecodeshare'.

on mouseUp
  put specialFolderPath("engine") into p
  set itemdel to slash
  put "Tools/Toolset/palettes/revonline.rev" into last item of p
  set itemdel to comma
  palette stack p
end mouseUp

The stack looks really good in LC 8 with native theme ;-)

hh

p.s. @Peter: Perhaps this could become also a plugin, like the
"Application Browser"? At least as read-only-the-collection (in case
the script update for the stack is too much work)?

Peter TB Brett wrote