RevBrowser in 8.0.0 DP 15

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 17 18:12:15 EDT 2016

On 3/17/2016 1:11 PM, panagiotis merakos wrote:
> No CEF on Mac OS X
> ------------------
> Due to the lack of support for 32-bit CEF on Mac OS X, we will no longer be
> using libCEF to provide an embedded browser on OS X. This applies to both
> the revBrowser external and the new browser widget.

This may be a problem. I'm loading an html file from disk. I can't get
the widget to work with disk-based files, so I'm using
revBrowserOpenCEF. I need to script navigation to various internal links
in the file, like "#linkHere".

To do that I append the link marker to the file path, which I obtain
with revBrowserGet("URL"). The CEF browser works with that, revBrowser
doesn't. I've tried several different methods, but can't find a way in
the older revBrowser to script navigation to an internal link. How would
I do that?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com