Re: ≠ or not equal

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Mar 16 11:01:27 EDT 2016

When I first started with LC, many of my handlers broke with "≠", and after a forum inquiry, I was told that LC is not HC, so use "<>".

Well and good. but this was several versions ago, and I just tested again after all these years, and what do you know? "≠" works in v.6.8.

I hate "<>".

Craig Newman