[ANN] tmControl2 v2.2 Released for LiveCode 7

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Mar 11 17:00:13 EST 2016

OK, got a couple of responses saying that positioning is off on larger
screens which makes sense.  I really wasn¹t sure if Apple would accept an
app like guide app, but wanted to try it as an experiment.  So I didn't
spend the time making sure it fit every screen, I just did a bunch of
splash screens and screenshots to appease Apple's submission requirements.
 I should have left the splash screens at one size.

As it turns out, Apple's biggest complaint was the content (which they
apparently didn't read) was more suited to a book, and should be submitted
to the Book Store (!).

An update will be forthcoming in the App Store.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 3/11/16, 11:24 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Scott Rossi"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of