Look and Feel in LC8

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Fri Mar 11 16:55:28 EST 2016

On 11/03/2016 20:20, Devin Asay wrote:

> Peter,
>
> I’m glad to hear this. I recently did a “deep dive” into several of
> the widgets in preparation for introducing my students to widgets for
> mobile. I compiled a list of problems I found, including dictionary
> errors, problems with the property inspector, and things that weren’t
> quite working. I’d be happy to type them up, but they’re kind of
> diverse for a single bug report, or I could just email them to you. I
> suspect you’ve addressed some of them already.
>
> Would this be helpful?

I really encourage you to take a look again at the widgets in the next
LiveCode 8.0 DP release, and if you have some problems still showing up
I'd be very interested to hear your feedback.  Some of the widgets are
pretty much new widgets at this point.

Bear in mind that it might be as quick for you to go in and fix the
problems as to type them up for us!

                                         Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>