Bouncy Castle #2

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:29:30 EST 2016

Heather wrote:

"Folks, we had a brief issue with the list delivery last night/early this morning. If you sent a post and it has not appeared - check your bounces. You may need to send it again.

Apologies for the inconvenience, all up and running again now.

Regards,

Heather"

Credit where credit is due, indeed.
But a while back (version 2!!!) as far as I remember that was just a dmg
file containing
something to drag to the Applications folder. Of course Livecode is now
an almost totally
different beast from what it was at version 2.
Richmond.

On 4.03.2016 01:16, panagiotis merakos wrote: > Congratulations go to
Fraser, who implemented the new installation method > on osx ;) > On 3
Mar 2016 21:52, "[-hh]" <hh at livecode.org> wrote: > >> Yet another
variant if one doesn't like to use dragging, Finder 10.11.2 is >> very
buggy with that, and all that spring-loading folders (or if one is not
 >> fast enough with typing for the terminal one-liner): >> >> Simply
select the app icon (by mouse or keyboard) >> and copy. >> Go to where
you wish to have it (using Finder or terminal) >> and paste. >> >>
@Panos >> Congratulations! This is the fastest installation of LC 6/7
I've ever seen.