Export & LC8 & Browser widget

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Wed Mar 2 09:09:25 EST 2016

> On 2 Mar 2016, at 13:53, Mark Waddingham <mark at livecode.com> wrote:
>
> If you are printing the browser content on its own, then you could try using JavaScript - something along the lines of 'window.print()'. However, I'm not sure how controllable that is - perhaps someone with more intimate knowledge of doing such things in JavaScript in browsers could chime in and comment :)

This seems to be the best way by calling from LiveCode into the Javascript of the Browser.

I have found this which seems to allow for calling LiveCode from Javascript but not anything going in the other direction?

------
Name: javascriptHandlers
Type: property
Syntax: set the javascriptHandlers of <widget> to <pHanderList>
get the javascriptHandlers of <widget>
———

All the best

Terry