Export & LC8 & Browser widget

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Wed Mar 2 08:26:53 EST 2016

Thanks for the comments.

As I am using a Browser to display amCharts it would be good to be able to print the contents of the Browser.

This workaround of snapshot gives a poor printout when it is copied to an image for printing.

Would there be a better way to achieve this?

I understand the need to create widgets to showcase what can be achieved with LC8 but I am thinking it is counter productive
to include widgets that are not completed, particularly when LC8 is released.

The Browser is a good example in that without printing functionality, it’s not useless but is severely limited.

All the best

Terry