LiveCode for the Hobbyists

Dirk prive dirk.cleenwerck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:44:53 EST 2016

Maybe something along the line of as paying license customers we can have
some expectations/influence. For instance I would like Android support on
par with iOS support. As someone that just donated once, I feel like I have
no voice, since I'm not a customer. And yes Android support has been a
driving motivator for me.

Dirk Cleenwerck.