Free BasicClock desktop clock for OSX

-hh hh at livecode.org
Tue Feb 16 20:35:35 EST 2016

Howard B. wrote:
> Did you not have any of these fonts installed at the time?
> Had you explicitly removed them? What version of OSX are
> you running?

I have > 800 fonts on my Mac (and use newest OSX developer
preview). Of course I enable only a small subset, what I
currently need. Your's are usually not in that subset.

> Again, I'm wondering if this happened naturally for you
> or if you created this condition for stress testing.

No stress test, a simple short test for functionality.
I was curious whether you have implemented very special
features because you hide your code. Then I saw this,
tried to be helpful and reported.

Good luck with your app.
=======
Hermann