Release 8.0 DP 14

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:11:20 EST 2016

On 5.02.2016 01:29, Ali Lloyd wrote:
> We are currently in a DP cycle, and I know it will come back to bite me if
> I say I think it is very stable, so forgive me for being cautious.
>
> Richmond, I may have missed it - did you answer my question? The error you
> posted was nothing to do with the dictionary. It was an error in the
> menubar, a stack which you have been making changes to. If there is a
> problem with the dictionary, could you please describe the problem with the
> dictionary?

<snip>

Well:

1. I get the same result whether I try to open the Dictionary via the
button on the menuBar,
or via the menu [ and it is difficult to see how I would go about
opening the Dictionary in any other way.

2. If one looks in the Application Browser or the Project Browser there
is no entry for "revDictionary"
visible until AFTER the Dictionary stack has been opened.

3. Typing 'open stack "revDictionary"' in the messageBOx gets the same
non-functional dictionary window and error report as the other ways.

Richmond.