Release 8.0 DP 14

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Fri Feb 5 08:31:33 EST 2016

Perhaps "apparent" was not the right word, and was mis-used in my moment of
frustration.  However, I would still love to see the stats on
platform-specific (human interaction) testing times at RR before a new
version is announced.  Sub-platforms would be interesting to see as well,
such as Windows 7 home, vs Windows 7 pro in a secure Enterprise computing
environment vs the plethora of OS X and iOS versions.  Do they test if the
installer needs elevated privileges, or the machine hasn't been secured at
all? etc.