Detect scroll activity (when LC is not frontmost)

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 14:39:57 EST 2016

In a perfect world . . . .

There would be a cross-platform solution that did not depend of external
code snippets or components
of operating systems.

A little bird just sang "poll a key" in my ear, but I dismissed it as it
made me think of the executioner
on Tower Hill having to finally hack off the Duke of Monmouth's head
with his pocket knife as his
axe had gone blunt.

Richmond.