TreeView custom sort?

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sat Dec 10 13:10:42 EST 2016

Could you build the initial array with the object names as keys, add the layer numbers as part of the information you store about each element,  then sort the array by layer numbers and set the array of the tree view widget to the sorted array? Or am I missing something in your description here?

Regards
Tore Nilsen