TreeView custom sort?

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:59:34 EST 2016

I used rTree when I was trying to find a pre-built tree tool. It's pretty
good.
I think I actually got some code straight from the dev that wasn't posted
publicly. I haven't used it in a long time.
http://tapirsoft.on-rev.com/rtree/

As a side note, I just want to say that it's refreshing to see you have a
hard time explaining something ;) I rewrote this reply a few times as I
gradually figured out what you're asking for.

So is the problem that TreeView doesn't let you control what order the
branches are displayed in? It just dumps them out in a random order, or in
a single order that happens to be the wrong one for your use case?

Maybe there's a way to get it to sort by an invisible character? One that
affects the sort but isn't actually displayed on screen?