Behaviors and the message path

mwieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Dec 9 17:47:39 EST 2016

Tim Bleiler wrote
> Maybe I didn’t explain what I’m actually doing correctly or we’re just
> doing something different, but after I assign the behavior I do NOT get
> the same result.

Er...yes, you're right. That's what happens when I try to multitask and type
without thinking.
The other project I was multitasking on didn't work that well either. :=P

Go by what I said earlier about overriding, ignore the bit about scoping.

But at any rate, I believe conflating "extending" a script with
"concatenation" is the wrong way to think about behaviors.

-----
--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com